Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Pls-00382 Expression Is Of Wrong Type Sys_Refcursor
Pls-00382 Expression Is Of Wrong Type Sys_Refcursor. Furthermore, if i am another developer with create session and create procedure, i can use this procedure of yours to gain full. Expression is of wrong type > 1 create or replace procedure write_to_file (lastruntime varchar2) is > 2 empnumbermaxlength number(4);

It's work with dual table. I have the following stored. Michel, you are correct, of course.
I Am Running Some Forall.update Statements In A Dynamic Anonymous Blocks And I Am Seeing This Intermittently.
I made the column anydata type. Expression is of wrong type cause: I'm trying to store different record types into one column on a table.
Expression Is Of Wrong Type.
With jboss similar things can happen: Expression is of wrong type oracle 10 on windows. Change the datatype of the expression.
I Have A 'Person' Table With Two Fields 'Person_Name' And 'Person_Age'.
I want write a procedure that return sys_refcursor but calculating a extra field 'is_old'. Statement ignored the function is: The jee container wraps jdbc connections with its own wrapper.
Type Tcur Is Ref Cursor Return Pkg.cur%Rowtype;
I have the following stored. An expression has the wrong datatype for the context in which it was found. Expression is of wrong type on open of cursor.
An Expression Has The Wrong Datatype For The Context In Which It Was Found.
Expression '<<strong>expression</strong>>' cannot be used as an. Expression is of wrong type > 1 create or replace procedure write_to_file (lastruntime varchar2) is > 2 empnumbermaxlength number(4); In the future, it would help if you provide create table statements for the associated tables and format your code so that it is easier to read.
Comments
Post a Comment