Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
The Outdoor Type Lemonheads
The Outdoor Type Lemonheads. The primary (and only consistent) member is. I lied until i fit the bill.

Its just as well i'm not invited i'm afraid of heights. Listen to the outdoor type on spotify. I lied about being the outdoor type.
You Knew What You Were Looking For.
Lied until i’d fit the bill. G a g d i lied about being the outdoor type [solo] a bm bm d a bm bm [verse 3] d a bm i can't go away with you on a rock climbing weekend d a bm what if something's on tv and. Broke down for an hour in the suburbs at night.
Always Had A Roof Above Me / Always Paid The Rent / But I Never Set Foot Inside A Tent / I Couldn't Build Fire To Save My Life / I Lied About Being The Outdoor.
Too scared to let you know you knew what you were looking for. Broke down for an hour in the suburbs at night. I lied about being the outdoor type.
F G C Am Couldn't Build A Fire To Save My Life F G F C I Lied About Being The Outdoor Type [Verse 2] C And I Never Slept Out Am Underneath The Stars C The.
The lemonheads is an american alternative rock band, originally from boston, massachusetts, but now based in new york city. One of our great australian songs, generally not considered an australian song, is the lemonheads' outdoor type, sung by the once omnipresent evan dando. I lied about being, the outdoor type.
I Lied Until I Fit The Bill God Bless The Great.
The primary (and only consistent) member is. Too scared to let you know you knew what you were looking for. You should be redirected automatically to target url:
God Bless The Great Indoors.
The strum pattern i use is just a basic d d u u d throughout the song (at 'too scared. The lemonheads is an american alternative rock band, originally from boston, massachusetts, but now based in new york city. Their best song is “the outdoor type”—a gem that.
Comments
Post a Comment